Currently, happiness is knowing that today marks the middle of the week.
Recently, happiness sometimes seems a little blurred by stress of life and the unknown.
Always, it's important to live like the quote above. Being happy is something that will shape your life and bring good into your life. There's no sense in being stressed; there's so much more sense in being happy. You may feel up and down sometimes. Maybe you're constantly wishing and praying for a happy future. We want so much for out lives to work out, and we spend so much time planning for the future, that sometimes we forget to stop and just be. Sometimes we're so fixated on future-happy that we miss the everyday-happy. And you know what? I think those little, everyday happy moments can be the best moments. It's the everyday happiness along the way that truly shapes where we're going.
Moments like these are the exact reasons why I have a quote-board on Pinterest. Fact.
Don't worry, be happy... Now and later.
xoxo
8 comments:
Ashley, I completely agree! I only have 67 more days left! Though I want to live them up, I just want to keep my focus on keep my eyes on the goal! It's so close! Good luck :)
Ok seriously, did I write this or did you?? My thoughts exactly!! Except now I feel old bc I graduated 5 years ago... That is so scary!
Everyone should live by "Don't Worry, Be Happy"!!
P.S. I seriously used that in my blog post today, as well. Twins!
Great thoughts on happiness! :)
Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
Love this post! All sooo true!
Love that picture from the "Things we Forget" blog! It's one of my favorites!
too true! love the quotes
Great post - so very true!! Love the quotes. :)
Such a powerful post! Thanks for sharing.
I'm stopping by via the blog hop. Nice to meet you! I'm a new follower.
Lots of love,
Lindsey
OutOfAlabaster.blogspot.com
Post a Comment