Yes, that's plural. Jealous?
Proof: I'm loving my teacher bag of love from yesterday.
Who wouldn't love having 25 Valentines?
Choclolate is now one of my main food groups. As if it wasn't before...
----
Hope you had a lovely day of love yesterday, and while we're on the subject, I vote we celebrate what we love every single day. What a happier place the world would be, huh?
xoxo

6 comments:
Wow, you hit the jackpot! Gotta love chocolate on Valentines =)
Score! I can so help you eat all candy if you need me too haha. Hope you had a good Valentine's Day :)
Awesomeness!! Enjoy every last bit of it.
Totally awesome...I'd love to get that much candy!! :) And I agree, let's celebrate love EVERY day!!
What a cute gift from your students! I loved my 20 valentines, as well!
Cute post! Ahh, the perks of being a teacher.
Post a Comment