Happy Friday!
One of my all-time favorite things.
I know it's a little late in the day, but I'm in the mood to share a few more of my favorite things...especially after this smiley and delicious sweet treat was handed over to me this morning. Who wouldn't love this?
Thanks for the sweets, kiddo.
These are a few more of my favorite things...
-- short weeks thanks to old presidents
-- nights in DC with SHH lovelies
-- Fridays. Wait, did I already say that?
-- Friends re-runs that serve as my nightly lullaby
-- Pinterest...
Wait, there's more!
{via Pinterest}
![]() |
{Lace & a blazer. TWO of my favorite things.}![]() {Pina colada... cupcakes?! Yes, please.} |
{obsessed. Perfect for a Baltimore wedding.}
{My nails are always painted, so you KNOW this color is calling my name.}
{Couldn't resist... this is the most adorable thing ever. Who doesn't love babies?}
{Homemade shamrock shake. I'm so in.}
I'll end on a festive note...
To all my Pinterest-obsessed, what's on your favorites list this Friday?
Have a fabulous weekend!
{Especially you, Dad, if you're reading this. AKA my "closet blog-fan." *My Dad texted me yesterday with a quote from one of my recent blog posts. I nearly died laughing... I thought that my family somewhat knew that I blogged and just didn't pay attention, but apparently he's a daily fan! "You make me smile every day. I'm a closet reader!" Glad to know I've got a fan for life, Pop.}
xoxo


12 comments:
That Essie color is AMAZING! love it!
and that shake looks delish. mmm
Ok 1. HOW was I not following you on Pinterest?!
2. That blazer...amazing.
and 3. I neeeeed that nail polish! Holy moly that's an amazing pink!
Have a great weekend!
I need to follow you on Pinterest!
Here's mine :)
http://pinterest.com/denise_marie/
i just bought my first essie polish...and i love it! :)
After seeing that shamrock shake... I'm heading to the kitchen to make a bowl of vanilla ice cream.
Thanks. Lol
xoxo
That is so adorable about your papa!
I love that lace blazer! Those cupcakes look delicious! And the little baby is adorable!
You should link up your Favorite Things with my Friday Favorites link party! :)
Obsessed with that lace blazer!!
almost too many fabulous things to mention here..the lace blazer...GORG..the baby in a wide brimmed sun hat ADORABLE and that bright essie polish..so FUN!
C
Lace blazer? I die! How PERFECT! (By the way... I am brand new to your blog and so happy to be following, but I'm going straight to your pinterest after leaving this comment. Can't wait to follow you there, haha)
That essie color is perfection. It is screaming my name ;)
Love that Essie color...I think it's calling my name too! So glad I found your blog! I am a baragin shopper too! Cheers!!
Because Shanna Said So
that lace blazer is amazing. I love it.
follow each other?
Post a Comment