Friday, February 10, 2012

fancy me pink


It’s the Friday before Valentines Day, so why not celebrate with a very festive Friday’s Fancies?

Color blocking is one of my new favorite fashion trends. The hot combo of red and pink is taking over, loves.

redandpink


theheartoflifeff

---


I’ll be rocking my red and pink all weekend, and all the way into next week.

What do you think of this fashion trend?

pink and red

pink and red = great combo

pink and red  red and pink

{If SJP and Emma say so, this style must be chic, no?}

----


This lovely weekend, I’ve got a dinner date, a V-Day party, and a best friend’s birthday celebration in DC. Lots of lovin’ all around. Perfect.

What about you, ladies? Any fun weekend plans?

xoxo

14 comments:

henning love said...

i never really thought that red and pink go together bu SJP and emma stone proved me wrong. and that bouquet is gorgeous!

siddathornton said...

i am such a sucker for butter london polishes!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great job pairing up the two colors!

Hannah said...

I like this combo together, especially with the nude pumps. And those nail polish colors are fab.
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Pretty, pretty! I am loving all the red and pink! That necklace is gorgeous! Perfect V Day accessory.

Happy Weekend girl!

xoxo,
Cheryl
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Tina Romero said...

Love your Friday Fancies post!

Have a fab weekend!
xoxo
Tina

Ashley {styleash} said...

I really love those hot pink jeans but I'm afraid I wouldn't be creative enough to style them all the time. Great outfit! xx

Because Shanna Said So said...

The red and pink is definitely growing on me more and more! I want that big red clutch in that picture...been trying to find one, but no luck yet! Have a great weekend!

Because Shanna Said So

CALLIE said...

Love everything about this! My new favorite color combo. That bouquet is gorg!!

Unknown said...

I seriously can't get enough of the color combo! Have a great weekend!

Nicole Rene said...

THAT jacket is FABULOUS!!! I love it! :)

Have a fun weekend!
Nicole Rene
http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Great inspiration pictures!! The pink and red colors are great. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

ali v. said...

seriously loving your red + pink round-up, Ashley! I want some more of those butter polishes...I have two and I love them! so happy to have you this week! xoxo {av}

Erica said...

love, love, love this color combo!