Happy Friday, ladies!
I'm so ready for today. In a few hours, my last weekly letter will arrive in the mail. If you've been missing out, S has secretly planned for one letter to be delivered to me each week that he has been away. Today is the last one, which means that next week, my world travelin' man is coming back to the good ol' US of A to stay!

Since the timing of these lovely letters and Friday's Letters is so perfect, here we go again...
Dear Friday, It never fails that I get so excited when you arrive. Even if summer days sometimes blend together, there's still something special about you, Friday. Dear beaches of the world, You are my happy place. I will be visiting one of you for the next week, and I cannot wait to get my toes in that water... or my toes in the sand. Dear S, I can't wait for you to come home in ONE WEEK! Someone better have a camera out at the airport, because I'm picturing slow motion running, dramatic music, and a lifting hug that sends people into applause. Dear Bachelorette, I will be on vacation when the finale airs, but you better believe I'll be finding a TV to tune in. I can't decide if this is a low point or not, but I can't help it-- I'm hooked on this season. It probably has something to do with the fact that I've fallen hopelessly for the adorable, and strangely young-looking, Jef with one F. I mean is he adorable, or is he adorable? Dear rainy day outside my window, I actually have a lot to do today, yet you are making it almost impossible to avoid watching endless re-runs of Friends on the couch. Weather affects motivation, people. It's a real problem. Dear Lauren, Thanks for being my secret-letter mail-woman for the past six weeks. You handled the job wonderfully. In other news, I love that our future letters will be stamped in the same state!!!
Dear readers, I will be MIA for the next week, which you already know if you caught yesterday's lovefest. However, I'm sure I'll be Instagramming beachy photos up a storm, and potentially tweeting here and there, just in case. Have a lovely week, sweet things!
xoxo

15 comments:
Enjoyed your letters~ New follower - hope to get a follow back~
http://pjgraves51.blogspot.com
yayy he is coming home!!! I love your friday letters and yepp I was at the beach yesterday which = my happy place too!
xxS
that's so awesome! i love the idea of a letter each week! enjoy your time with him next week!
I will be sure to not look at your instagram photos to make me jealous of you at the beach lol .. and yes, I am color running tomorrow, i will post pics about it. and I cannot wait for the bachelorette finale!! ekk!!!
xo
ashley
Stopping by from the Limk-up :)
I am totally obsessed with the Bachelorette too, I adore Jef with one F, I hope she picks him!
<3 Melissa
http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com/
I'm 100 percent on team Jef with one F! There's something shady about Arie...
love you letters :)
not as much as the beach, but I think we can both agree the beach is ah-mazing!
so exciting that he comes home! and how sweet that he's send a letter every week! have a great week next week!
Homecomings are so fantastic!! :) So happy for you girl!
-Marissa
Over at
aguilarmarissa.blogspot.com
Yay have fun at the beach!!
How cute is your hubby for doing that! He seems like a keeper. :)
Stopping over from the link up.
Happy Friday!
yay for S coming home in a week! i love the photo of the letters - seems so romantic!
- lauren
Oh my gosh how flipping cute he had a letter sent each week!! Talk about movie romance!
hope you are having SO much fun on vacation. the beach is my happy place too. wish i could jump on a plane and come party with you!
What an amazingly sweet idea! Hope you've had a great vacation with your hunny!
Keep Shining,
Meghan
Post a Comment