T.G.I. to the F.
It's only appropriate that I write some more letters this Friday, as my fourth letter from S will arrive in today's mail, and I'm one of those "everybody's" working for the weekend. Well, kind of.



Dear vegetable garden, I'm so glad to have you in the backyard, even if it's only for a short time. Shout out to you guys, zucchinis-- keep growing away. You make every meal taste all the more fresh & delish. Dear Kate, I'm so happy I got to meet your little bundle of joy this week. Camden is the cutest puppy in all of the land. I just want to squeeze her! Dear fireworks, I wish you were a classic staple for EVERY holiday. You are just so beautiful and sparkly that it's hard not to be mesmerized by you. I also wish you could be present at any, or all, future big events in my life for dramatic purposes. Dear diploma, Thanks for showing up. I've been waiting for you to send me a huge reality check that this real world stuff is all... real. Now it's official-- ready or not. Dear friends, I literally cannot wait to be reunited down the shore with you in a few hours!!! It is going to be a fabulous weekend. Insert Jersey Shore stereotype here. Dear S, Thanks for telling me to do something great while you're away, and for encouraging me to write. I kinda-sorta drafted a handwritten manuscript to my children's book yesterday... I wish my mom was either an agent or publisher, because it'd be in print by now. There were tears. Actual tears. {Bias schmias}
Dear readers, I hope you're as excited as I am for the weekend. Any fun plans??
Until next week...
xoxo.
xoxo.

12 comments:
Growing your own zucchini, I am tres jealous! Maybe next year will be the year that I gain a green thumb!
yum that looks so good!
Mmm veggie garden! Makes me look really lazy!
Fresh veggies from the garden are the absolute best! Especially during the summer.
that first picture looks delicious! yum!
new to your blog since you commented on mine!
love it!
stopping by from friday letters! that meal looks so yummy!! and how cute is your dog!! happy friday! xo Kelly
That zuchini dish looks amazing!
i'm so glad you were encouraged to write - when justin encourages me to do the same, i always have a renewed sense of purpose, like someone believes in me & what i do. :)
- lauren
ha love that-mum's are great-totally unbiased!
What an emotional day for poor Di.=) I love this blog.
what in the what? those vegetables are looking mighty amazing at 11:30pm to me. and that puppy? i want.
Post a Comment