Better late than never
After a few fabulous days of relaxation and celebration down the shore, it is only fitting that this weekend's photo-dump is being shared a little later than anticipated.
This weekend, I was reunited with some best friends. I was also a temporary Jersey girl.
Things I learned on my mini-vaca:
1. "Pork roll" is a very disgusting term for a very delicious food.
2. Jersey beaches are filled with extra-tan humans.
3. If all of my friends were to live on the same street, I would never have a dull moment for the rest of my life. Instead, I'll have to settle for out-of-state visits and many more amazing reunions.
4. I tend to freak out when I see Jersey-related TV stars in real life. Here's looking at you, Manzo's!
5. Fist-pumping is no joke. I can't lie to you... I went, I saw, I fist-pumped.
6. The beach is, and will always be, a true happy place of mine.
The end.
ps. Can I go back now?
5 comments:
Out-of-Staters usually call it 'Taylor Ham', and we're the only state where you can get it, everyone else has to 'import' it from us. But yes, even as unhealthy as it is, Pork roll is fabulous. *grins* I know where one of Sopranos peoples lives, and actually SAW him in his ol' beat up 'undercover' car.
This post is so cute! I love all of those outfits and that food looks soooo good!
So glad you had fun at the good ol' jersey shore!! andddd glad you experienced some real fist pumping - alot of people don't believe it's actually real hah
looks like a wonderful weekend!!!
xxS
Yummy food!! Check out my blog? Following ;)
http://thenovemberedition.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment