Tuesday, December 3, 2013

that time Christmas threw up


And I loved it.

I welcome December every year with arms wide open, just because I love this month so much. People are nice, songs are sweet, houses are twinkling, and everything seems to have a touch of gold, silver, red, or green.

On Sunday, the first of December, we went to get our tree. Why wait? We didn't. And since we're out getting a tree, why not stop at Target on the way back? We did. I got instantly inspired within Target's red walls and decided I wanted to do more than decorate a tree when I got home -- I wanted to craft. As a lover of crafts, and a lover of snail mail, I began to think about making my own cards. Perfect.


If you can picture someone in holiday pajamas, singing ridiculously out of tune to holiday Mariah with a hot glue gun in hand, and scraps of paper, markers, and glitter all around, you can picture me on Sunday night.

Why can't it be December all year long? 


6 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

Lovely Cards!

Tori Thompson said...

Love your cards!

brooke lyn said...

i want to be with you in the pj's singing out of tune!

Brianna said...

so so cute!!! and you have the BEST handwriting!!

Care said...

oh my what cute cards! I am totally with you... this is exactly how I was today- the place was a pit... but a pit of christmasy things!! LOVE it:) keep up enjoying the holiday!

JumpingJE said...

Those cards are so flippin cute! Well done, Ashley!