Wednesday, November 27, 2013

love, want, obsessed


I love certain beauty products and accessories, I want for other products and accessories, and I obsess over more. I also love making lists, in case you haven't noticed. During this time of year, I'm in list-overload. I decided to make a "love, want, and obsessed list" to share my favorites and must-haves for the winter season.

Love:

+ Revlon Lip Butters
 Recently, I'm all about the lip color, but I haven't lost my love for a good Chapstick. These guys are both of my loves wrapped in one: soft on your lips with a pop of color.

+ Baby Lips 
I'm kind of late to the party with this must-have lip balm, but better late than never. Again, I'm a sucker for any soothing lip balm that also adds some color and this brand is amazing at providing both.

+ OPI festive colors
My nails rarely go un-painted. I really believe that the best way to accessorize is to add some color; even to your nails. This red color I'm loving is called "Underneath the Mistletoe" and the gold color is from Mariah Carey's holiday nail collection. I love a classic holiday red, but this darker color is just perfect. 

+ My Canon DSLR
 It's hard to make a holiday love list without adding the one thing that always travels with me during this time of year: my camera. What's a holiday without documentation?


Want:

+ Winter leggings
Call me crazy, but I really want a pair (or multiple pairs) of these seasonal leggings. I've seen them all over Instagram, seen them in stores, and seen them in ads, and I've recently decided that I really want a pair.

+ Alex and Ani bracelets
I recently bought one on my trip to Vermont, and I'm hooked. I am really wanting to add a few more to my collection so they're actually bangles and not just "bangle."


Obsessed:

+ Tory Burch riding boots
 I mean, come on, how beautiful are these boots? I've been obsessing over these babies for years now. One of these days I'm going to pull a "treat yo'self" move and splurge on them. For now, I'm just lusting over them while wearing one of my Target-brand pairs. 

+ Infinity scarves
 I think I have at least seven of these in my closet and every time I go shopping, I seem to want another one. These scarves are definitely my favorite accessory during the colder months. They're so comfy and fashionable... at the same time!

---

What's on your "love, want, obsessed list?"

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my god, I love infinity scarves. And just scarves in general. My fall/winter staples are dark nail polishes, boots (which I NEED a good black pair), and grandpa sweaters.
Edwin's sister wore a pair of Aztec print leggings to Thanksgiving yesterday, which I thought were adorable. Her husband, Edwin, and his brother kept calling her a WWE wrestler - men will never understand haha

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said...

I just bought a few pairs of printed leggings! I'm totally onboard with those with you!
Kallie, But First, Coffee

jessanneharrop said...

I LOVE infinity scarves! You should learn to knit and you can make your own! :)

And I believe that I will be receiving a DSLR camera for Christmas and I am ecstatic!! :D