Monday, November 11, 2013

tale of a working woman


If I had Monday off...

I'd probably get all of my work done in the morning. Then, I'd probably nap, since I'm perpetually exhausted and can't seem to control my desire for naps.

Maybe after that, I'd grab a friend and go on an adventure. And maybe this adventure's destination would be a vineyard.


I'd probably document the entire day, since it would be completely necessary and perfect.


... And obviously there would be pumpkins involved.


On the way to the vineyard, I'd probably go out of my way to drive by this place -- as seen in Runaway Bride -- one of my favorite little places and drives in Maryland.


I'd sit outside, relax, and soak it all in. 


And then I'd wish I had every Monday off. 

I had a Monday like this two weeks ago, and it was a most beautiful thing. This Monday, the only thing in my hand is a red cup and a red pen.

Cheers to one of those regular Mondays.


4 comments:

Victoria said...

i have to work too!! but i took a personal day on friday so my weekend was extra long and glorious! but i wish i had today off :)

enjoy your monday!

brooke lyn said...

we can't all have mondays off, but if i did, it would like a whole lot like this

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

sounds like a lovely day! i want monday off lol.

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

I love Boordys and I'm sad I haven't made it there yet this fall!