Monday, October 1, 2012

After hours


Holy pumpkin spice latte, it's October!

We are in the prime of fall, my dears. {The prime, I tell ya.} The weather is perfect right now. As seen by this weekend's seasonal beauty.

Weekends in fall are my most favorite things ever, but I won't go all crazytown on you guys. Instead, I'll just show you what I've been up to... a little later in the day than expected. Blame the working woman in me.




Tailgates. They are the most fabulous part of most sporting events. I can't get enough of them. Being in the city makes tailgating all the more fun, and I do NOT hate it.



Street festivals. I hope the weather where you are has been as amazing as it's been here. Day festivals in 70 degree weather are a beautiful combination, my friends. Just add Bloody Mary's. Highly recommend.


Visitors. Living in a new home, we get new visitors almost every weekend. Hostess with the mostest times two; just the way we like it.


I can't wait for what future fall weekends will bring. Cheers to you, October... Don't fail me now.


No comments: