Friday, October 12, 2012

joy to the week



By the time you read this, I'll be sitting in the middle of a crowded bus filled with a gazillion 9 year olds and getting my field trip on. Swag. That's obnoxious... Then again, we are going to see a "hip-hop version" of Pinocchio as we speak, so, yeah; SWAG.

Jeeeealous? 


Laugh all you want. It's Friday, hon.


Dear Friday, I don't need to write you a letter to express my obsession with you. I think we both get the point. Stick around. Dear October, Have I told you lately that I love you? Your weather? Perfection. Your smell? Devine. Your seasonal foods? The best. Only one problem: the quest to find the ultimate, most amazing Halloween costume never gets less stressful, even as an adult. Dear O's, No matter what happens between writing this and tomorrow morning, I could not be more thrilled that after 15 years of being underdogs, you guys made it to post season. Amazebaseballs. Dear pumpkin patch, I cannot wait to visit the heck out of you! Ugh, you keep me so young. Dear fourth graders, I hope you understand {and can someday appreciate} all of the time and energy I put into planning interesting lessons to mold you into the best little humans possible... with some help from my friend, Pinterest. And I guess my degree. Yeah, that too. Dear readers, Happy Friday! Do something really great this weekend; I dare you. As for this chick... I plan on crossing something off my life-list that's been gathering dust lately. Wish me luck.


Photobucket





2 comments:

Simplyheather said...

Hi from Friday Letters!

I agree with you on loving October. It's one of my Favorite months. How excited that you'll be crossing something off your bucket list this weekend! Unfortunately none of the things on my life list are able to be done where I live lol

Happy Friday!

xo, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a very interesting show. I dread costume shopping for myself every year without fail I change my mind a billion times!

Happy Friday, girl!