Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project Inspire


If you really knew me, you'd know how much I love snail mail.  There is nothing better than opening your mailbox to find a little piece of happiness putting all of those bills and ads to shame.

When I found out about Chelsea and Hollie's Project Inspire Card Swap, I immediately knew it had my name written all over it. 

 I was paired with Brittany; a super sweet college gal with a cute taste in jewelry. 


Not only did Brittany send me the nicest card, she also sent me a sweet surprise that made me smile-- this adorable peace sign necklace made her card even more fabulous! Last week, after coming home exhausted from a long work day, opening my mailbox was the best thing that could've happened. Thank you for your sweet words, Brittany! Sending so much good luck in your last years at college! Live it up. I'm so glad you're blogging through it all-- I love that I decided to do the same. It's amazing to look back on some of my favorite memories.


Thanks Hollie and Chelsea for setting this up! It was truly inspiring :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Seriously, I am a sucker for snail mail as well.

Stopping by from the Project Inspire linkup.

Brittany said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for your card! It also made my week! -Brittany

Hollie Ann said...

What a sweet necklace! I'm glad you got an extra surprise. I love this community!

Thanks for linking up and participating in the swap! :)