Sunday, October 7, 2012

Currently


Happy Sunday, my friends.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


This Sunday is a very special one for me, and my whole city, actually. If you didn't know, the O's are in the playoffs this year for the first time since I was seven years old. SEVEN. Smaller than my students. So, today, instead of just getting cozy and watching football, I also get to watch some baseball. In October. Crazytown.


Linking up with Lauren today as I sit on the couch, get cozy, and watch my two teams hopefully take home some wins.


reading blogs while simultaneously watching the Ravens game. 
writing lesson plans and a couple of to-do lists, per usual.
listening to loud cheering on the television and S whistling with glee.
thinking about how much I miss my girl, Kelly. She's over in India changing the world and teaching English. We just had a little Skype date, which made me very happy.
smelling a lovely pumpkin spice candle and my steaming raspberry tea.
wishing Mag will visit us soon! 
hoping that the O's & the Ravens win today, and that S will make dinner tonight. Hint.
wearing a white cotton long sleeve tee, some yoga pants, and slippers. It's that kinda day.
loving that it's finally starting to feel like fall, and that I live in this fabulous city.
wanting to go to a pumpkin patch ASAP. Can't believe I haven't been yet... it's a crime.
needing some relaxation time, a bowl of soup, and some more tea. It's a cold and rainy day today, if you couldn't decide if I was sick or just lazy. 
feeling tired from the events of yesterday {fall festival from day til night} but so happy that I got to spend time with so many people I love during those various events.
clicking teaching related pins on Pinterest in hopes of lesson inspiration, but mostly pins not related to anything that I need to get done, or anything relevant to my life. See: this and this and this.

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this "currently" feature. Very fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following yours.

Tina Byland said...

You must live near me.... Hopefully this rain delay will end soon. Go O's!

Although, I must tell you, I've been a Skins fan since I came out of the womb.

And we're both teachers?!?! What do you teach?!?! Where? Too funny.

Nice to meet you!

http://likeordinarylife.com

siddathornton said...

your outfit is almost identical to what i'm wearing right now. it really has been that kinda day! also: you've stoked my desire for some tea - about to brew some up!