You know how sometimes you can judge a weekend by the number of happy hours you attend? Or from the deliriously fun, grainy pictures you find on your phone? Or sometimes, you can judge a weekend by the celebrations, moments, trips, or even the yoga pants you wore the entire time? You can judge a weekend by a lot of things - and this weekend, well, this weekend was pretty great. And it has been judged as such according to the following delicious photos.
This weekend, I drank hot chocolate with so many marshmallows on top, they could've doubled as candles on a senior citizen's birthday cake. This weekend, we took full advantage of the waffle iron and powdered sugar combination; took pumpkin butter out of hiding and pretended it was beautiful fall and not 20-degree winter; put Old Bay on just about everything; prepped for this week's lunches by going all-Pinterest by making mason jar salads, and ended it all with some shrimp scampi on Sunday.
I'm not a food blogger by any means, but this weekend I almost could've been. Right? Yes, this weekend was judged not by what was on the outside, but what was on the inside. Literally. And what a delicious weekend it was.
3 comments:
i really need to try the mason jar salad trick. let me know if it's all it cracked up to me!
Food just makes everything better (though I'm on a green juice cleanse, which basically means that I want to eat my desk right now). Those Mason jar salads are perfection - I need to figure that out!
OLD BAY! LOVE!!! Can't wait for summer and crab feasts!! (:
Post a Comment