Thursday, February 6, 2014

pinter-list

My life has been busy and crazy and kind of mimicking my Pinterest boards lately. I'm not sure if you'd consider that a personal high or a personal low. As a self-proclaimed pin-addict, I guess I would dub it as a high.

And thus, a top five list.

The top five reasons why my life lately is a Pinterest board personified:


one >> my newest DIY project in-the-making: an old window that will soon be so much more than just "an old window."

two >> high waisted skirts and a pretty pink manicure, just in time for February.



three >> this newly discovered quote with which I am whole-heartedly obsessed -- I'm taking it on as my new life motto.


four >> doing things like antiquing in order to make my house all pretty and such.

five >> delicious desserts with sprinkles because, well, on Pinterest (and in real life) you should always choose sprinkles.

---

Sadly, or not so sadly, I could add at least another five things from this week related to my "teach" board, but I wouldn't do that to you. Just picture: easter egg fraction/decimal match-up game. 

There was also this amazing recipe for tortellini soup that happened on a snow day and this skinny shrimp scampi and those mason jar salads... 

And maybe this should've been a top ten list.

4 comments:

brooke lyn said...

oh pinterest. i need to be better about thrifting and antiqueing. there are so many neat things i could add instead of ikea crap to my home!

DC Minute said...

It's seriously an addiction. all those pins about wishing my that life was as cool as my pinterest boards? That's me. I wish I could just jump in and play.

Now that I'm in DC, I need to find the little gems - the antique and thrift stores for amazing finds. So much fun!

xo,
Al

JumpingJE said...

I want my life to look like a pinterest board, can it happen overnight?

Brianna said...

OBSESSED with that window!!!
I love love love antiquing and don't care if that makes me a grandma haha it's so much fun!