Friday, August 30, 2013

TGIF, y'all!

Three day weekends are the best, we all know this. There's not much better than three whole days off versus plain old two. I hope you enjoy every last second of your weekend, but especially your extra day!

I'm using my extra day to its full potential this LDW. In about an hour, I'll be boarding a plane, en route to my weekend destination. 

Where to?


A wonderful place that lets me pack my bag with things like lace and cowgirl boots and southern accents...

NASHVILLE, y'all!!!

I'm so excited to visit my friend Sarah in this city I've always wanted to explore. Bucket-lister. 

See you on Tuesday, when I'll probably start saying things in a cute accent all the time and writing all posts with my boots on. Actually, I might just stay there...

Happy weekend!


4 comments:

brooke lyn said...

jealous!!! i have never been. have fun

Brianna said...

So jealous! Nashville is definitely high on my list of places to go (: Have so much fun!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Raquel said...

Have fun!!

Allison said...

SO jealous - I have such a huge desire to go to Nashville! Can't wait to see all your pictures about it :) xox