Now you see me!
Here's the deal: I went on vacation, relaxed a bunch, came home, didn't write or post anything. Instead, I immediately started getting myself mentally prepared to teach again in a mere 17 days. What ever happened to the days of school starting post-Labor Day? I want to go back to those days.
Even if summer days are in limited quantity, I intend to use them wisely. And since it is Friday, I have some letters to prove it.
![]() | ![]() |
Dear vacation, You were simply lovely. It's a sad day when you can no longer find grains of sand in everything you own; really wishing we lived closer to each other. Three hours seems like an eternity when you're craving everything in those pictures.
Dear Maryland, That being said, I do love that you have a beach here at all. You've got so many qualities that I love: steamed crabs, Old Bay, mountains, ocean, lakes, city, country... You're a really good catch. My love for you has now transitioned into my home away from home: my classroom. After hours of painting, the centerpiece of my MD-themed room is ready to be sat upon for years to come!
Dear camera, I'm so happy when I'm the girl behind the lens. I have big dreams to turn that love into something more, but for now, I'm feeling really good about where we are. All big dreams aside, I'm so lucky to have wonderful people in my life who have beautiful babies, and also lucky that they let me to take photos of them constantly. You know, just in case all of those dreams become something real someday.
(Those cheeks! I can't handle the squish!)
Dear Nashville, I am so happy you're letting one of my favorite girls visit home this weekend. I'm even more excited to report that sometime very soon, I'll FINALLY be visiting you in return! Cannot wait to get some use out of those cowgirl boots collecting dust in my closet... More details to come!
Dear weekend + sweet readers, Cheers to a fabulous one!
Any great weekend plans?



3 comments:
erhmahgerd those baby cheeks. too cute!
omg those cheeks sooo freaking cute!
awe she is so cute!!
Just found your blog!!
I am now following via bloglovin & gfc!!
I looking forward to keeping up with your posts!
xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment