Wednesday, May 9, 2012

L-o-v-e



I'm loving a lot this Wednesday. Specifically...

 

   
-- spending time with my favorite people; reminiscing, laughing, talking, and partaking in typical shenanigans... all tied up in a bow with mega flattering self-timer pictures in attempt to capture those memories. See embarrassment above.

-- the smiles {and let's face it, the waterworks} that these next couple of weeks will bring. 


-- the hilarious, yet oddly sentimental, quotes from my kiddos this week. Not to mention, the teacher goodies that I have been showered with this week have been pretty amazing.  Again, see above. Hard to believe Friday is my last day!

<3
gorge such a cute and different way to wear a bow.
:) Some much needed inspiration.

-- and, of course, a few lovely little pins that caught my eye this week.

{I’ve missed you, Wednesday link-ups. Linked up with Michelle & Jamie!}

What are you loving today?


xo

9 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I love that coral skirt and polka dot blouse!! So cute!

Kelly said...

Fun stuff!! LOVE your teacher cake, so sweet :-) And that coral skirt is TOO cute.

the girl in the red shoes said...

The teacher cake is so cute! What a fun idea!

Ashley said...

LOVE that teacher cake! That is a brilliant idea for future teachers :)

Katie said...

I've been reminiscing lately too :) love all your pins girl!

Carolyn said...

I love those shoes you pinned! And that skirt! SO CUTE!

Jenna said...

Love your pins! That skirt and clutch are so cute!

Stop by my blog and check out my pins if you would like :) xoxo

ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

Erin Ledford said...

Is that stack of school supplies real or a pinterest picture?? Either way, precious!

Lori said...

these are GREAT pictures! loving those flowers, the bow underneath the bun and that polka dot top with the watch!

new follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/