Don't all weathermen know that it's supposed to be sunny and hot this week?
Having one whole week off before graduation means I should be laying poolside from Monday to Friday. I really need some Vitamin D this week so I don't look like an extra in Twilight come Sunday for graduation. Instead, the weekly forecast looks a bit glum. One rainy day can be good for the soul, but three to five?! Not so much.
In recent posts, I may have sounded like a sentimental sally, and a bit of a pessimist at times, but let me assure you that I am really an optimist on the reg. Usually. Here's hoping those awful ologists are dead wrong. Oh, how my week would change...
First order of business: trade my flats for flip flops and add a beach towel.
As much as I love 'em, swap Friends marathons for some real-life escapades with my real-life friends. Ha.
Take a drive with the windows down... and while we're at it, the radio up.
Test out my floppy hat in the sunshine before Preakness on Saturday.
Trade a rain umbrella for a much better, and more festive, miniature version.
Catch some rays, brah.
And just for good measure... go frolic in the flowers & make some wishes.
Now all I need is for a meteorologist or two to be proven wrong.
I also need mister sun, mister golden sun, to please shine down on me.
Is it sunny where you are today? I may just need to come visit.
6 comments:
Love the hats you guys have!
Friends always gets me :)
Ugh it better not rain all week!! This humidity is killiiiiing me and my hair
I love those hats - so adorable!! :)
It has been so lovely in Portland all week and all of your advice is perfect!
You are perfect, beautiful, and I'm so proud of you for working your ass off this year! :) Those hats are also PERFECT. Fingers crossed for a perfect and relaxing week for you, love! xox
Post a Comment