Sunday, September 29, 2013

what i love about sundays

1. Windows open
2. Pumpkin spice tea
3. Candles
4. Crockpots
5. Productivity mixed with relaxation



C U R R E N T L Y this Sunday...

r e a d i n g « recipes on recipes on recipes in hopes of finding the perfect fall treat to bake today.

w r i t i n g « to-do lists and lesson plans in my beautiful planner which I still obsess over.

l i s t e n i n g « to Pandora radio with the windows open in my living room waiting for the football game to take over.

t h i n k i n g « about my sweet Dad and how lucky I am to have him around. Life is short, precious, and meant to be taken advantage of, not taken for granted. I've been thinking a lot about traveling all of next summer, or even perhaps teaching internationally for a few months to a year. I called my dad to talk about it, and he said to me: "If you want to travel, travel. If you or I have learned anything from this whole mess, it's that we should do what we want with this life while we've got it." 

s m e l l i n g « a lovely Pink Magnolia scented candle.

w i s h i n g « I was the kind of person who wasn't scared or anxious or worried about taking a risk or doing something out of my comfort zone. 

h o p i n g « That one day soon, I will be able to say that I faced those fears and have life-changing, amazing, beautiful stories to tell in place of insecurities. 

w e a r i n g « an oversized tan sweater, leggings, and a messy bun.

l o v i n g «  everything about this wonderful season. Every year, I always feel like I can't get enough of it. Stay, stay, stay, fall.

n e e d i n g « to laundry, but avoiding it like the plague.

f e e l i n g « content and relaxed at this spot by the window and wishing I could stay here all day.

c l i c k i n g « through blogs and Pinterest boards to complete this Sunday, currently.


Happy Sunday, friends.


{Link-up with Lauren!}



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sitting by an open window and listening to pandora:) I love it and fall never lasts long enough! I think you should go for it and travel next summer! Make it happen you're right we only live once!

Victoria said...

love your answers!! similar to mine :)

cute blog!!

happy sunday!

Heather Marie said...

I love Sundays for all of those same reasons. They are simply the est!

brooke lyn said...

we have matching mugs. well technically mine is a B, but close enough