A little while ago, I signed on with Kallie at But First, Coffee to participate in a weekend series with 25 other bloggers. Our job was to use one letter of the alphabet as a theme for a weekend. My letter was "T" and my weekend was this past weekend.
Like most others, this weekend involved taking pictures.
Friday afternoon, shortly after arriving home from work, Sam and Lauren and I took an adult picnic to the harbor-side pier. We toasted the weekend, ate tortilla chips and salsa, tasted a few cold beverages, and loved every relaxing second we spent there.
We talked, toasted, and tasted right until sunset. I mean, talk about a beautiful view:
Friday night came, and so did some more talking and toasting. And tequila.
Saturday morning started with a very brave, and very pointless, attempt at taking a jog. I definitely took in the sights of the city, but my jog quickly turned to a walk. I blame you, tequila.
The rest of Saturday was spent prepping for Sunday, because on Sunday, I threw a surprise party.
When your mom turns 50, it's only logical to throw a party and take a trip to Vegas, right? We surprised her big time! Now, if only I were going to Vegas, too...
Throwing a party is more exhausting than it sounds. Even more exhausting when you're planning, organizing, and prepping for the party and it's not at your house. Add the surprise factor, and you're completely drained once it's all over.
That's why on Monday, it was necessary to try the Dunkin-version of pumpkin iced coffee. It was also necessary to take a selfie of such an event, but never share it until now. Don't judge.
This weekend was a good one. Totally.
3 comments:
ok question, how was the pumpkin iced coffee?! i love it warm, but just don't know if i can get on board with iced pumpkin.
Alphabet weekend sounds like a really fun idea! And I of course can't resist a sunset behind the Dominos sign. :)
Toasting the weekend is my favorite! Hope you toast this one too :)
Post a Comment