Tuesday, October 1, 2013

head to toe

I'm a bargain shopper by default. I get it from my Mama. I was raised off of clearance racks, coupons, and sale items. When I was younger, this drove me insane. But when I was in college and on a very limited income, my bargainista genes really came out and stayed out. There's not much better than buying something you love for lower than the original price, is there? I guess Mother knows best.

Over the weekend, I went shopping for the first time in what always seems like a long time, and I found myself going crazy for clearance stickers. Later that same night, I found myself in a head to toe Target ensemble and I realized two things: Mom would be proud and I could live in fall clothes all year long.


Shopping was not limited to clothing bargains, however. I also bought mums, candles, and other little things that remind me why I love the changing of seasons.


I think I'm the happiest when the leaves are turning red, just like the clearance stickers.

1 comment:

brooke lyn said...

heyo! love a good deal or steal. and i couldn't agree more about living in fall clothes. they really are the best.