Friday, June 8, 2012

Love letters


Today, I got some snail mail. I love getting letters in the mail. LOVE. This piece of mail made me smile from ear to ear. Why? Because my boyfriend left to go save the world yesterday {and he's gone for two months} and since we won't really get to talk much over his trip, this sweet letter was an amazing idea.

It's only fitting to do a Friday's Letters link-up now, right? I think so.

Dear S, Getting your letter today was the most wonderful surprise ever. Even though you'll probably never see this post in the middle of Honduras with a major lack of internet, you should know that there's someone on the East Coast who is thinking of you and is so proud of you. Feel free to come home soon..

Dear weekend wedding, oh how very excited I am for thee. Yes, I love weddings, and yes, I'm so happy for the bride and groom. However, I'm really excited to add mental notes to the wedding-fever-girlish-fairytale section of my brain for future needs. What, doesn't everyone have one of those?

Dear traveling friends of mine, Can't we all just stay in one place? I miss you guys to pieces already. If you can't take me with you, you really shouldn't leave. That's the new rule.

Dear body, Let's get back in shape together soon. Maybe instead of just laying in the sun when we're free, we could add a walk, jog, or bike ride? You'll thank me later.

Dear O's, Please don't screw this up for us. This is OUR year. Sincerely, all of Baltimore.

Dear readers, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Thanks for continuing to stop by even though I've been a bit inconsistent and scatterbrained lately. Stay tuned... and stay fabulous, of course.

xoxo 


7 comments:

The Hopewell House said...

I agree- I love getting snail mail-- it's the best! {especially if it's from someone you love and not a bunch of bills!}

Ashley said...

Happy Friday girl!

Who did your blog design? its so stinkin cute!!

xo

Ashley said...

Happy Friday girl!

Who did your blog design? its so stinkin cute!!

xo

Olga said...

That's the cutest thing ever! You're a lucky gal! Sucks you won't see him for two months though.

For the Record

Heather Marie said...

Love the blog' snail mail is defiantly the best!If you went accountability for getting back on shape I could be there for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Friday! New follower here from the friday's letters link up!

Lissa @ her + him said...

oh i LOVE snail mail :) i feel like we're long lost friends. i LOOOVEE your blog! you seem so precious! xo