Everybody's looking for it. The pursuit of happiness, I mean. You know that saying about how life moves too fast and if you don't stop and take it in, you could miss it? I genuinely believe that. It's obvious that life never stops moving. We all have moments when it seems like it's hard to slow down, breathe, relax, remember, enjoy. But shouldn't we at least try to do all of those things?
There's a challenge going around now called 100 Happy Days. It's pretty self explanatory, really. The challenge is to find something happy in each day for 100 days and document it on social media with the hashtag #100happydays. I know it's easy to find something to complain about every day, but finding something happy can be a challenge. And the happy is worth remembering.
I probably won't post something happy to Instagram every day, but I will be documenting moments of happiness on this little space of mine. Every Monday for the next 100 days, there will be a happy-photo-dump because, you know, Monday is usually the least happy day of the week.
Follow along if you feel that happiness is the truth.
(Any takers? Pharrell?)
#day1: I think this was the best way to start a happiness challenge. Wine and calamari and sushi and the best company. If that doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.
#day2: One of my best friends from high school has the sweetest baby girl, and she turned one year-old this weekend. I couldn't get enough of her baby giggles and that precious little tutu. I think if I have a baby girl someday, I will dress her in tutus as much as possible. Can't handle the cute.
#day2continued Did I mention those baby giggles?
Finding the good in the every day for 100 days will hopefully turn into a daily thing, for always. Documenting happiness, however, is a really awesome thing. I hope you'll follow along and try it out for yourselves, too.
And then maybe we call all be happy.
(Just like Pharrell, but without that terrible hat.)

5 comments:
because i'm happpppy.
I love this! It's so easy to get caught up in the bullshit and things that are going wrong, but by having one piece of happiness to focus on each day, I think it can only start this awesome, self empowering trend of seeking out happiness :)
It looks like you are off to an awesome start!
So much happy here because I love a good photo dump! :) adorable.
so so fun. those baby giggles. so joyful!!
Baby giggles are the best! Followed by a glass of wine for sure ;-)
Post a Comment