Monday, July 8, 2013

ode to a holiday weekend

It was a good weekend, as all weekends that begin with the word "holiday" typically are. The beach was there, as was a best friend of mine, a couple of sunsets, many daiquiris, and fireworks. Lots of fireworks.

America's birthday is always one of my favorites because, well, how could it not be? The proof is in the pictures.

 photo d3d4d7aa-2577-486a-b57a-dbeb3d0125cf_zpsf2dc4ee7.jpg
 photo 5ddbb6a5-2c89-4395-9c25-7d7e2688f88c_zpsf366ddf1.jpg
 photo 9bae0008-4424-47df-b401-5e9acaea8f01_zps48500e54.jpg
 photo a8729b7a-16b0-40cb-9c32-11ff00e866d2_zps6bb270c2.jpg
 photo 242658cb-9157-4c50-91ea-f2891229c272_zps95076354.jpg photo 0f820db6-b3b0-4f7e-a2bc-11dbf4220156_zps1fb761a5.jpg

1. Kelly and I sporting some very festive crowns.

2. An amazing sunset over the bay. (Can I live right here forever?)

3. Oh, sweet strawberry drinks, you are such a holiday necessity.

4. The cutest 4th of July parade and celebration I ever did see.

5. A boy and a sushi picnic are happy to have me home again, home again.

6. And a lovely, first-ever 'Juliet" shellac manicure to end the weekend.


How was your holiday?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your ring!! :)

Brianna said...

I love the 4th too!!! your patriotic headbands are THE cutest!! annnnnnd I need that nail color! so pretty!!