Tuesday, April 2, 2013

from behind the lens


A few things are making my heart happy as of late. The top of the list: spring break. TEN days off of work. That fact is hard to beat on any happy list. 

More happy things can be seen from behind the lens.


April, April, I love you so. I can finally see spring from behind this lens of mine...


+ sunflowers in bloom outside


+ the cutest heart garland that I have yet to take down because of said cuteness


+ a lovely Insta-frame in the kitchen that makes me smile


+ a quick trip home to see family over easter weekend 


+ this guy


+ a spontaneous adventure 


Spring is good, change is good, life is good..

Just because.

3 comments:

Candice @ Just Stay Lovely said...

waitttt.... and you are a canon girl too?? I have a canon t3i! We really are so alike huh??

so happy to be following now!

crazyperfectlife said...

I am so ready for spring! I just found your blog, and I can't wait to read more!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oooh such pretty photos! Happy Spring sweetie! =)