The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the orange is in full force outside my window...
Or maybe it's just the birds.
Or maybe it's just the birds.
It must be Friday. It also must be Opening Day for the O's, hon!
Time for some letters:
Dear O's, All of Baltimore is ready for some magic out of you this year. Baseball season means spring and summer are almost here, and I love you for that. I also love you for the uniforms you wear, but that really goes out to almost every baseball player, ever.
Dear spring break, Thanks for being so good to me. I'm not sure if I would've remained sane without a break from the working grind. State assessments really take it all out of you.
Dear Target, You know I've never been able to resist you. At one point yesterday, there were about 11 things in my red basket, but with some self control, I managed to leave with only about five of them. I will say thank you for this adorable dress and this new coral wallet, though, because I'm obsessed.
Dear coral, I seem to be addicted to your lovely color these days. The photo above is proof. My nails are coral, my new wallet is coral, my earrings are coral, and those wedges that I put back on the shelf but love, love, loved were also coral. You're my newest spring go-to.
Dear dreams, I think I've been sleeping really well lately because you have been the most vivid, and the craziest ever. Last night, I had a dream that Kim K. had her baby, and named him Exelsior. Oh, and I was babysitting the little guy, and he was talking to me as a newborn. This probably means that I'm still thinking about Silver Linings Playbook and I've been watching too much E!. Silly Kim, please don't name your baby Exelsior. However, do call me to babysit because I'm sure you pay way more than the going-rate.
Enjoy your weekend, sweet friends.

6 comments:
I share your Target addiction too. ANd, your nail color is amazing. LOVE. New follower.
http://lifeinhigheels.blogspot.com
Found you through the link-up! I'm addicted to Target and coral, too. How do you take things out of your basket at Target?! I don't think that's ever happened to me :)
I have to agree with you about coral! I'm wearing a coral shirt today and LOVING it!
Love your dress from Target!
And I especially love that baseball season is here! We are planning our summer vacation around baseball games, ha ha!
LOL! Exelsior, that made my day! :) Cute blog!
hahaha i had a dream that i was hanging with Chris Powell from extreme Weight Loss Edition the other night. I watch wayyyyy too much E! News.
I heart that dress and that wallet - Target sucks you in man!
Hope your monday was as good as your weekend ;)
I always miss Target (one of the biggest pitfalls of expat life) but this post, made me really, really miss it! I need that dress :)
Post a Comment