Monday, April 9, 2012

These days


These last few spring days have been lovely...
Just as any day over a break from the daily grind is bound to be.

I got to take complete advantage of a fully-stocked fridge and my one-too-many food pins...

I got all caught up on celeb gossip in a beach chair perfectly propped in my backyard.

I went to O's Opening Day and spent the day enhancing my love affair with the city.

I had an Easter breakfast {& lots of meat!!!} with the family.

...and I even got a sweet surprise visit from my favorite guy on my very favorite day-- April 8th, of course.


Now, my days-off have almost come to an end, and tomorrow the daily grind starts up again. 

Today, I'm just going to keep soaking it all in; loving the fact that I can still relax a bit. 
And that's what I've been doing these days.


Hope you had a fabulous, relaxing holiday weekend.

xo

5 comments:

Holly said...

Food pins = amazing! That dish looks delicious!

Lauren said...

Mmm Asparagus!! And welcome back to the meat world :)

Olga said...

You make such a cute couple!! That food looks amazing btw!

http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

CALLIE said...

How cutie are yall!!! And how awesome is going to opening day? Seriuosly, so fun! I have never been to a MLB game.

Andrea D said...

Beautiful flowers! It looks like you had a lovely, relaxing weekend. Those are my favorite kind :)

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.