Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Isn’t she lovely


By “she”, I mean Mother Nature. Spring. March. All of the above. “She” has been treating us east-coasters very well lately. Anytime I get to wear sunglasses and sundresses in March instead of rain boots and coats, you can consider me a very happy girl.

Yesterday, Spring officially sprung. Literally. {I know because Rita’s told me so.}

One step closer to May and lots of beautiful days in the forecast? I can’t help but smile a little bit.

013
018
014
023
028

I also couldn’t help but take a walk today to capture some of the loveliness… followed by a free mango ice.

Perfection.

Happy spring!

7 comments:

Katie said...

i just love the spring time, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring! It's just as beautiful here in Chicago and I'm just loving it!! xox

Melissa said...

great pictures! happy spring!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos. And I just LOVE this gorgeous weather!

Happy Wednesday!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Raquel said...

Omg this weather has been AMAZING! Totally agree, mother nature has been treating us pretty nice :)

P.S. Let's grab some lunch/dinner sometime!

Brianna said...

Pretty pictures lady!!! I wanna be on the east coast with all those cherry blossoms!!!

The Sweet Life said...

Ahhh I just love spring...Although, Alabama doesn't really believe in spring...we usually go straight from winter summer. I'm loving this warm weather...makes me want to be on the beach so bad. Happy Thursday!