Wednesday, January 25, 2012

busy bee



Happy Wednesday, ladies!



I know I’ve been a little MIA, but I promise my time is being put to good use…
 You know, practicing to be a teacher for the future of America. See, I knew you’d let it slide.


Regardless of my schedule these days, I just had to stop by to share a few lovely pins on this busy, busy day! Linking up with Michelle to show off some of my faves.


google


Pinned Image Pinned Image

Pinned Image Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 


Even though it was honestly unintentional, it kind of seems like I have Valentines Day on the brain, huh?




Oh, except for this:

Pinned Image

Confession: I do love me some Peeps.


Alright scratch that, I guess it’s “holidays on the brain?"
Sounds about right.


Have a fabulous day, chickadees.


xoxo

16 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

Those heart cookies= fantastic!!

Bree said...

love all these pins :) Especially the awesome swirl cookies!

Emily said...

You just put me in such a Valentines mood! What great pins!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i am dieing over all your pins! love the pink {ALOT} cute!

i know you are busy friend! keep up the good work :]

love ya!

... said...

Keep going girlie! :)

That bow skirt....adorable...want.

Brianna said...

PINK! I love it! I have vday on the brain too haha mmmm peeps are my favorite!!

Jess said...

The Valentine's cookies are so, so cute :)

What do you teach?!
xo

Wave Wanderer said...

Aw love the splashes of pink!


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com

Ashley said...

Loving all the pink! That bouquet of flowers is perfect!! Anddddd Peeps are my fave, but I'll only eat them if they are stale! So random, I know!

The Sweet Life said...

Oh EMMM GEE I need that pink bag. And that hot pink dress is to die for. Love all of your pins. Happy Wednesday!

Kate said...

I'm loving all the pink! And that ring is so pretty, it's kinda different in a great way!

Kristy said...

LOVE all these!!!!!! LOVE all the PINK....my absolute FAV!!!!

Caitlin said...

That "love" sign is SO pretty! :) Loving all the pink as well!

Unknown said...

just found your blog from hollies link up and i think its adorable :) I'm your newest follower and i would love for you to follow me back :)
-elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Lil Miss Red T-Shirt said...

I love the pink and leopard nails!

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

Hello! Please remove my photo or provide credit and a link back. I appreciate you wanting to share, but my photos are copyrighted. I work hard on my photos and require permission to post them.

Thanks.