Sunday. My dear, Sunday. You're even more lovely today.
I think my breakfast knows that Valentines Day is only four short days away. Hello, heart pepper!
You know I love holidays. And love. You best know by now that I LOVE love.. Even my food gets it.
So, besides eating heart-shaped peppers and drawing hearts on the dry-erase board that sits on my kitchen counter, this is what I'm up to on this lovely little Sunday.
reading The hilarious original stories my students wrote this past week. So, so entertaining.
writing emails. Unfortunately. BUT, on a happier note, I am also starting to write Valentines for my 85 fourth graders. Starting is the key word. This should take me five days.
listening to the sounds of Friends re-runs on my TV. The best sounds of all.
{CHANDLER AND MONICAAAA! My eyes! My eyes!}
wishing these papers would grade themselves.
hoping this week is full of love, and pink, and red, and hearts, and cupcakes. Actually, I'm going to be sure that it is. Just watch me.
wanting Tory Burch boots. But letsbehonest, I ALWAYS want TB boots. Le sigh.
needing some change. Whether it be a new hair cut or color, or some new boots, change seems necessary right now. I think winter does that to people.
feeling overwhelmed and relaxed at the same time. Is that possible? Maybe it's because I'm doing all of my work in a super comfy robe.
loving living in this city. Everything is still purple and exciting here, you guys. I hope your city wins a Super Bowl soon so you can experience it... or mine could just do it again ;)
How is your Sunday, currently?
xo
2 comments:
Friends is my favorite show ever. I've bought all 10 seasons twice (they were stolen in college!!!). I always want Tory Burch everything and anything... le sigh.... so expensive! I am feeling the same mixture of overwhelmed and relaxed. I don't understand it but I suppose it's better than full on anxiety.
i feel like i need to change up my look, too - i have a strong urge to chop my hair off... but i'm resisting...
Post a Comment