A glimpse into my wild & crazy weekend:
Tea, lemon, honey... and repeat.
While this weekend gave my bank account a well-deserved break, my mug, my couch, and the boxes of tissues in my house weren't nearly as lucky.
So, here I am, Sunday afternoon, almost feeling back to normal (almost) preparing myself for another week of work and anxiously awaiting the Globes and the cheese fondue that we will be consuming as we watch. Yes. Sunday's are for fondue, didn't you know?
Currently:
reading favorite blogs of mine that I've so missed reading.
writing emails, lesson plans, and thank-you notes for sweet birthday gifts.
listening to the lulls of Sex & the City re-runs on my TV.
thinking about that AMAZING game last night. Did anyone else watch under-dog Baltimore beat Peyton Manning?! I'm sorry, but I can't get over it.
wishing I could've gone back to Honduras this year. I miss those ninos all the time.
hoping this work week flies by; weekends are just too good.
wearing yoga pants, a comfy sweater, and super cozy socks. Jealous?
loving the outlook for the rest of my day today. You might've missed it up there, but there is Globes-watching and fondue-eating in my future.
feeling very over this sickness of mine. My nose is about to fall off thanks to you, tissue.
What's going on with you, currently? Link & tell.
2 comments:
I've got that mug. Not with an A, though. Love that mug. Love Sex & the City reruns, too. And wearing my yoga pants today, too! Sheesh. Feel better. I'm on tons of meds so my nose isn't running too much but I hear you on the lovely sicknesses. Ugh. Happy Sunday Currently. :)
http://likeordinarylife.com
i hope you're feeling better! i was sick last weekend, & i know how much it sucks. i was basically in a nyquil-induced coma the entire weekend. i felt way better by monday, but i hated how 'drugged up' i felt all day saturday & sunday. i did, however, get lots of quality movie-watching time in with justin, so that was definitely a plus.
ooooh, i love some sex & the city re-runs. i may have to revisit those soon!
hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment