Seems like an oxymoron, but I've surprisingly been handling this clean-eating kick pretty well...
If you would just do me a favor and cross out that wonton soup and lomein I ordered on Sunday, that'd be great. Yeah, eliminate that, and maybe a cookie or two, and I'm handling it superbly.
On an exciting note, I've discovered that I'm not half-bad at cooking meals beyond my typical pasta and rice creations. Crazy. I'm also enjoying cooking more than ever! Woah. Mama would be so proud.
In other news, the festive and magical feeling inside this house right now is getting me through the exhaustion and excessive work that this month has been throwing down. It's hard not to crack a jolly ol' smile after sitting in my living room for a few minutes. It is going to be so depressing to take all of these cute decorations down after Christmas.
Who am I kidding? These babies will stay out way intoJanuary February March... okay, so eventually I'll take them down.
Who am I kidding? These babies will stay out way into
In just eight short days, I will be able to relax by the pretty tree in my holiday-lovin' house for TEN DAYS. I shall call that mini-vacation: the perks of being a teacher. Until then...
I'll be here. Here, where I drink tea sans sugar and snack on almonds, amidst attempting to mold the minds of dozens of nine year-olds.
All in a days work.
Happy, healthy holidays, friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment